I'm so grateful for the relationship that my mom and I share. I think there's virtually nothing now, at this point in time, that we can't talk to each other about (aside from my navel piercing of course, there'll be a time for that). We just had a (cheesy as it may seem) one-to-one talk and I can't believe we covered so many things in just an hour! I actually told her about Almeric and -God forbid - Jaime. Hahaha, she took it well I must say! She was so shocked that I'd been keeping things from her when I was "just 14". If only she knew... She shared loads of stuff too that I can confidently say that most mothers would never think of telling their kids. And I'm not even exaggerating. I love my mom! :)
Remember you lot, NO SPILLING because what I told you was for your ears only.
12:42 AM